Paint brushes are divided into plastic handles and wood handles.
1. Resistance to chemical attack;
2. Glossy, partially transparent or translucent;
3. Most of them are good insulators;
4. Light weight and strong;
5. Processing is easy to mass produce, and the price is cheap;
6. Widely used, multi-purpose, easy to color, and partially resistant to high temperatures.
1. Most plastics have strong corrosion resistance and do not react with acids and bases.
2. Plastic manufacturing costs are low.
3. Durable, waterproof and lightweight.
4. Easy to be molded into different shapes.
5. It is a good insulator.
6. Plastics can be used to prepare fuel oils and fuel gases, which can reduce crude oil consumption.
1. When recycling used plastics, classification is very difficult and economically uneconomical.
2. Plastics are easy to burn and produce toxic gases when burned. For example, when polystyrene is burned, toluene is produced. A small amount of this substance causes blindness, inhalation and vomiting, etc. PVC burning also produces hydrogen chloride toxic gas. In addition to burning, it is a high temperature environment, which causes plastic to decompose toxic components such as benzene. .
3. Plastics are made from petroleum refined products, and petroleum resources are limited.
4. Plastics buried under the ground for hundreds of years, thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years will not rot.
5. The heat resistance of plastics is poor and easy to age.
6. Due to the inability of plastics to degrade naturally, it has become the number one enemy of mankind and has also led to the tragedy of many animal deaths. For example, monkeys, baboons, dolphins and other animals in the zoo will accidentally swallow the No. 1 plastic bottle that the tourists left behind. They will die in pain because they are not digested. Looking at the beautiful and pure sea, they will look closer, but they are full. A variety of plastic garbage that cannot be contained in the ocean, and a variety of plastics that cannot be digested have been found in the intestines of many dead seabird samples.
1. The material is hard, it is not easy to deform when exposed to heat;
2. Environmental protection and achieving sustainable development;
3. Light weight, easy to hold;
4. Is a good insulator;
1. Not waterproof, easy to mold;
2. Not resistant to acid and alkali, easy to corrode.