The main reason for the peeling of the wall when the roller paints the wall is that the base is not cleaned, there are floating dust, stains, and the paint and putty are not well bonded. The adhesion of the putty is poor or the coating film is insufficient, and the water resistance of the substrate is poor. So, the roller brush manufacturer will introduce some methods to you.
Steps to use a roller to brush the wall to avoid the wall peeling:
1. Generally, non-load-bearing walls (such as light-weight walls and thermal insulation walls) need to be pasted. Try to choose better texture wall coverings and white latex or grid cloth. Mesh cloth will have better anti-cracking effect.
2. Brushing the interface agent can enhance the adhesion with the base layer, avoid the sag and peeling phenomenon of the plaster layer, thereby replacing the manual chiseling process, saving time and energy. When applying interface agent, make sure to apply evenly.
3. The walls are flat, and uneven walls need to be flat. For areas with uneven walls, please use plaster to level them so that the error of the wall does not exceed 3 mm. If the internal and external corners are not straight, smooth them with plaster and straighten them with a ruler.
4. Choose putty with higher particle fineness and harder texture for compounding. Putty must be batched three times. The first time is usually thicker because it involves leveling. The second and third passes should be thinner, mainly to collect light to make the walls look smoother.
5. Brush the primer. The primer must be applied evenly to ensure that the wall is painted everywhere. If there is a lot of paint on the wall, add a little water to the primer to make sure it can be applied evenly.
6. After the putty is applied, there will be some blemishes, which are usually difficult to see. This is only apparent after the paint is applied once. At this time, you need to find a make up.
7. Do not add too much water to the top coat, otherwise it will affect the thickness, feel and hardness of the paint film. Try to choose better tools. Pay attention to the corners of the wall, the middle of each roll and the direction of the paint. The topcoat is usually applied twice.
If you follow the steps above to avoid peeling of the wall, the reasons why the wall is still peeling are:
①The base layer of the wall is brittle and powdery.
②There are floating dust, oil stains and release agent on the surface of the substrate;
③The moisture content of the base material is too high;
④Construction under high humidity environment;
⑤The paint freezes before drying.
Then the corresponding processing method at this time is
① Strengthen grassroots construction;
② Thoroughly remove debris;
③Construction under the specified moisture content (10%);
④Avoid construction in an environment with high humidity (﹥ 85%); avoid construction at low temperature (﹤ + 5℃).