The paint brush is suitable for small areas or difficult to paint, and it is not easy to splash the paint with the brush. High-quality paint brushes have a large amount of dipping paint, which can evenly release the paint, making the surface smooth, not thick and uneven, and it is difficult to leave brush marks and bristles on the painted surface. So, how to choose a high-quality paint brush?
1. There are bifurcations at the ends of the bristles, the amount of paint absorption is large, and the paint release is more uniform (makes the paint film smooth and even).
2. The thick and thin tapered mane can make the paint brush release the paint more slowly and evenly. Its overall taper makes it particularly convenient when applying straight lines and tangent places.
3. The brush made of elastic mane can maintain its overall shape.
4. Brushes with long sides and short sides in the middle of the mane are easier to apply when painting edges and corners.
5. The length of the mane should be 50% longer than the width of the brush. The mane is longer, the effect of absorbing and releasing paint is better, and it is also easier to paint the corners or trims.
6. Use plugs or epoxy adhesives to fix the bristles firmly on the handle, and it will not be pulled out when painting, so as not to stick the bristles to the paint film.
7. Does a good, well-balanced hardwood handle make the brush more useful? Wooden handles are more comfortable than plastic handles, and hardwood handles are stronger and more moisture-proof than softwood handles.