Paint brush cleaning steps:
1. First clean the paint on the paint brush and try to clean it as much as possible.
2. Find a pot, pour warm water, add some detergent, and place the paint brush in the pot for about 20 minutes;
3. Find a small comb and comb down the paint remaining on the unpainted paint brush wire;
4. Prepare another pot of clean warm water and soak for another ten minutes;
5. Comb with a small comb, then blow dry with a hair dryer, save the paint brush in a plastic bag, and use it next time.