After the paint brush is used up, it is usually thrown away at will. In fact, the paint brush can be cleaned, so that you don’t have to buy it every time you use it. You need to prepare before cleaning: paint cans, latex gloves, goggles , Newspapers, containers, paint thinner, paper towels, cardboard boxes and some garbage bags.
1. First fill the container with thinner, comb out the excess paint with a paint brush, and put the paint on the paint brush in the paint tank.
2. Clean the first container. Most of the paint on the paint brush is cleaned in this coffee pot. The method puts the brush into the first container and soaks for 5 minutes.
3. While soaking the brush, use the paper towel to do a drying action. On the other part of the paper towel, soak and dry the brush. After removing the brush, place it on a paper towel, press gently, and keep changing positions until there are a few thin things on the paper towel.
4. Basically clean the paint on the paint brush, rinse the brush in the third container, and add the diluent to clean it.
5. Remove the excess thinner, squeeze the brush into the garbage bag by hand, and absorb the remaining incompressible thinner with a clean paper towel until there is no thinner on the brush.
6. Slowly pat the palm of your hand with a paint brush until no paint spills out. Dry it with a paper towel so that the paint brush is cleaned. Put the diluent in three containers, then close the lid, and finally put it in the trash Recycling bin.