Material: chemical fiber
Drum brushes are divided into three types: long hair, medium hair, and short hair. The performance is represented by the length of the drum hair, not the thickness and length of the drum. The hair is usually divided into wool, fiber, blend and acrylic. Different roller brushes will paint different effects, and long-hair rollers will paint some fine textures, which have a bumpy feel, similar to the texture effect. The short-hair roller brush has a more even and smooth paint surface after brushing, and there is no unevenness. The middle hair is between the two. It is mainly used for roll coating of large-area coatings for building decoration projects, and can be used for roll coating of various paints.
If the brush is used for a long time, it is necessary to carry out the necessary cleaning to extend the service life of the brush. The cleaning of the brush is also a certain knowledge. If the cleaning agent and equipment are not suitable, improper cleaning may result in scrapping. In general, the brush needs to use a special cleaning agent, or choose some mild detergent, such as baby shampoo and other self-cleaning. When using the cleaning agent, apply a 5-minute coin-sized cleaning paste to the damp brush and gently rub it, then rinse it off with cool water. At the same time, pay special attention to the following points.
- Do not reverse the hair cleaning, otherwise, the brush roller will appear “flowering” phenomenon.
- After cleaning, gently press the tissue with a tissue or cotton pad to let the water drain, but remember not to twist the bristles, otherwise, the bristles will be destroyed and the structure of the bristles will be loose, resulting in hair loss.
- After washing, the brush can be hung up and let the hair dry naturally.
- If it is a roller brush, and the brush roller is slender, pay attention to it, avoid turning the brush roller and not using it again. ,
- To be naturally dry, can not be blown dry with a hairdryer, not to be exposed to the sun under the sun, otherwise, it may hurt the brush material.