|Product name||Angular sash paintbrush|
|Brush Type||Flat Sash Paint Brushes|
|length||51mm, 57mm, 64mm|
|Handle material||Wooden handle|
|Feature||Strong and durable, smooth hair, good handle material|
|Packing||PVC, PP, Paper bag|
|Sample Time||5-7 Working Days|
Maintenance of paintbrush
1. The furniture after painting and drying should not be placed by windows or doors in direct sunlight to avoid long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays and cause the paint to dry and crack.
2. It is strictly forbidden to cover the painted furniture with plastic sheeting or newspaper for a long time. So as to prevent the paint film from sticking and losing its luster.
3. If the furniture is stained with dirt, wipe it with a small amount of washing powder or detergent with a rag, and then wipe it with clean water and a rag.
4. The furniture should avoid scratching with sharp tools, and don’t collide with other hard objects.
5. It is best not to directly contact the painted surface with the boiling water cup and the hot rice cooker, and use the liner to avoid scalding the paint film.
6. The damaged parts of the paint film of the furniture should be repainted in time. In order to prevent the wood from swelling, causing blistering and peeling.