Brush head: pure white bristle
Ferrule: nickel plated ferrule Handle: birch wood handle
1.Purty-like tapered filament, at least 3mm tapered length ,good softness and elastic, high paint pick up and release,last longer on rough surface,achieve best painting result.
2.First class copper plated steel from Baosteel Corp, good toughness, well looking and anti-rust.
3.Eco-friendly epoxy glue, spread evenly, dry in constant temperature drying room, reduce bristle loss.
4.Hot dried wooden handle with a hanging hole,no mildew and good looking,can last longer.
If the brush is used for a long time, it is necessary to carry out the necessary cleaning to extend the service life of the brush. The cleaning of the brush is also a certain knowledge. If the cleaning agent and equipment are not suitable, improper cleaning may result in scrapping. In general, the brush needs to use a special cleaning agent, or choose some mild detergent, such as baby shampoo and other self-cleaning. When using the cleaning agent, apply a 5-minute coin-sized cleaning paste to the damp brush and gently rub it, then rinse it off with cool water. At the same time, pay special attention to the following points.
- Do not reverse the hair cleaning, otherwise, the brush roller will appear “flowering” phenomenon.
- After cleaning, gently press the tissue with a tissue or cotton pad to let the water drain, but remember not to twist the bristles, otherwise, the bristles will be destroyed and the structure of the bristles will be loose, resulting in hair loss.
- After washing, the brush can be hung up and let the hair dry naturally.
- If it is a roller brush, and the brush roller is slender, pay attention to it, avoid turning the brush roller and not using it again. ,
- To be naturally dry, can not be blown dry with a hairdryer, not to be exposed to the sun under the sun, otherwise, it may hurt the brush material.