Brush material: PET wire
Handle material: ABS new material
Size: 16.6cm, 17.5cm, 19.2cm, 20.3cm, 21.3cm, 22.1cm, 22.8cm, 23.3cm
Weight: 23g, 33g, 44g, 57g, 71g, 100g, 119g, 143g
Craft: metal lock, rivet fixing
Thicken, encrypt, lengthen the brush, evenly paint, the thickness of the paint is consistent, reducing brush marks. PET material is resistant to high temperature, low temperature, and resistant to olefinic acid. Most solutions can be used, which is hygienic and safe. The laminating mechanical die-casting process ensures that the tinplate is tightly attached to the handle, which is not easy to fall off, and is reinforced with a rivet to prevent hair loss. The handle is made of new material ABS environmentally friendly plastic, and the handle has no odor and meets the environmental protection standard.
If the brush is used for a long time, it is necessary to carry out the necessary cleaning to extend the service life of the brush. The cleaning of the brush is also a certain knowledge. If the cleaning agent and equipment are not suitable, improper cleaning may result in scrapping. In general, the brush needs to use a special cleaning agent, or choose some mild detergent, such as baby shampoo and other self-cleaning. When using the cleaning agent, apply a 5-minute coin-sized cleaning paste to the damp brush and gently rub it, then rinse it off with cool water. At the same time, pay special attention to the following points.
- Do not reverse the hair cleaning, otherwise, the brush roller will appear “flowering” phenomenon.
- After cleaning, gently press the tissue with a tissue or cotton pad to let the water drain, but remember not to twist the bristles, otherwise, the bristles will be destroyed and the structure of the bristles will be loose, resulting in hair loss.
- After washing, the brush can be hung up and let the hair dry naturally.
- If it is a roller brush, and the brush roller is slender, pay attention to it, avoid turning the brush roller and not using it again. ,
- To be naturally dry, can not be blown dry with a hairdryer, not to be exposed to the sun under the sun, otherwise, it may hurt the brush material.