2.PET/PP synthetic fiber or tapered filament with any color
3.Mixed tapered filament and bristle
1.Wooden handle with customized color
2.Plastic handle with customized color
1.Most used are tin plated ferrule
2.Stainless iron/steel ferrule and resist rust
3.Chrome/gold plated ferrule and resist rust
Glue: Epoxy resin,hair not fall off
Application: paint,polish,art etc.
1.This sort of paint brush are used for all kinds of oil and paint;
2.Utility quality makes them available in dry and humid and other climates;
3.Pretty performance and appropriate price make them earn high appraises from customers;
4.Innovative design and special treated make them prettier and more comfortable.
If the brush is used for a long time, it is necessary to carry out the necessary cleaning to extend the service life of the brush. The cleaning of the brush is also a certain knowledge. If the cleaning agent and equipment are not suitable, improper cleaning may result in scrapping. In general, the brush needs to use a special cleaning agent, or choose some mild detergent, such as baby shampoo and other self-cleaning. When using the cleaning agent, apply a 5-minute coin-sized cleaning paste to the damp brush and gently rub it, then rinse it off with cool water. At the same time, pay special attention to the following points.
- Do not reverse the hair cleaning, otherwise, the brush roller will appear “flowering” phenomenon.
- After cleaning, gently press the tissue with a tissue or cotton pad to let the water drain, but remember not to twist the bristles, otherwise, the bristles will be destroyed and the structure of the bristles will be loose, resulting in hair loss.
- After washing, the brush can be hung up and let the hair dry naturally.
- If it is a roller brush, and the brush roller is slender, pay attention to it, avoid turning the brush roller and not using it again. ,
- To be naturally dry, can not be blown dry with a hairdryer, not to be exposed to the sun under the sun, otherwise, it may hurt the brush material.