There are usually three types of bristles in the paint brush, one is wool, the other is bristle, and the other is nylon.
1. Pig hair brush:
Pork chop, commonly known as pig hair, refers to the bristles growing on the neck and back of the pig, usually above 5cm; the piglet is tough, elastic, not easy to deform, resistant to moisture, high temperature, not affected by cold and heat, so it has always been It is one of the main raw materials for making brushes. As animal hair, piglets also have an antistatic effect and can be used to process antistatic brushes.
2. Wool brush
The high-quality wool brush has a large amount of paint and good leveling property, and can evenly spit out the paint, so that the surface of the paint surface is smooth, the thickness is uniform, and it is not easy to leave brush lines and bristles on the painted surface, and the hand feels smooth and durable during construction. The high-quality wool brush has the following characteristics: 1. The brush has a long peak, the peak is thick, and the elasticity is strong; 2. The hair is not easy to be shed; 3. The wooden handle is well-made and the package is exquisite and intact.
Identify the pros and cons:
The high-quality wool brush has the following characteristics: 1. The brush has a long peak, the peak is thick, and the elasticity is strong; 2. The hair is not easy to be shed; 3. The wooden handle is well-made and the package is exquisite and intact.
The slightly poor quality of the wool brush has a short peak, a thin peak, and poor elasticity; there is a hair loss phenomenon; the coat color is not white, and the color is variegated, the wooden handle is rough, usually not painted and the package is simple.
3. Nylon brush:
Due to its low production cost, diverse colors, stable quality, and unlimited length, it is widely used in modern brush processing, especially on industrial brushes. The use of these rayon filaments greatly exceeds that of natural wool. Among the above-mentioned man-made materials, nylon (PA) is the most used and the most classified, and nylon yarns are classified into the following types due to the difference in properties: nylon 6 (PA6): nylon 6 is the most expensive in the nylon family. In spite of this, nylon 6 still has good recovery, temperature resistance and wear resistance. The wool is therefore widely used in various brush products and is the most common wool on the market. Nylon 66 (PA66): Compared with nylon 6, nylon 66 has a slightly higher hardness, recovery and wear resistance at the same wire diameter, and its temperature resistance can reach 150 degrees Celsius. Nylon 612 (PA612): Nylon 612 is a relatively high quality nylon yarn with low water absorption and better recovery and wear resistance than nylon 66. In addition, nylon 612 has properties such as resistance to mildew and antibacterial, and the brush wheel, brush strip and the like which are produced are often used in food, medical, and electronics related industries. Abrasive nylon: Abrasive nylon is made of nylon 6 or nylon 612 as the raw material of silicon carbide (SIC) or alumina (AO) abrasive particles. The industry also becomes abrasive wire or abrasive wire. The finished product has wear-resistant properties and is available in a variety of wire diameters and mesh sizes. The above is a common type of nylon, and in addition, the following are other artificial filaments which are used in a large amount. The biggest characteristic of PP:PP is that the density is less than 1. When testing the wool material, several of them can be placed in water. If it floats on the water surface, it can be initially judged as PP material; the PP wool cross section is elliptical; in addition, the flexibility of PP is more Poor, it is difficult to restore the original after repeated bending; it can be heat resistant to 120 degrees Celsius. PET: PET has the same durability and high temperature resistance as nylon. In addition, PET also has good resistance to acid and alkali, alcohol, gasoline, benzene and most cleaning solvents. It has considerable antibacterial properties and is not susceptible to mildew. PBT: PBT wool has the advantages of acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance, but it is easily hydrolyzed at high temperature. PVC: PVC has low cost, short service life and poor wear resistance. Therefore, industrial brushes use less PVC as wool to avoid frequent brush replacement. PVC brush wire can be made into the front fork, which is called “flowering silk” in the industry. It is often used for household cleaning brushes such as brooms.
Paint brushes are divided into plastic handles and wood handles.
1. Resistance to chemical attack;
2. Glossy, partially transparent or translucent;
3. Most of them are good insulators;
4. Light weight and strong;
5. Processing is easy to mass produce, and the price is cheap;
6. Widely used, multi-purpose, easy to color, and partially resistant to high temperatures.
1. Most plastics have strong corrosion resistance and do not react with acids and bases.
2. Plastic manufacturing costs are low.
3. Durable, waterproof and lightweight.
4. Easy to be molded into different shapes.
5. It is a good insulator.
6. Plastics can be used to prepare fuel oils and fuel gases, which can reduce crude oil consumption.
1. When recycling used plastics, classification is very difficult and economically uneconomical.
2. Plastics are easy to burn and produce toxic gases when burned. For example, when polystyrene is burned, toluene is produced. A small amount of this substance causes blindness, inhalation and vomiting, etc. PVC burning also produces hydrogen chloride toxic gas. In addition to burning, it is a high temperature environment, which causes plastic to decompose toxic components such as benzene. .
3. Plastics are made from petroleum refined products, and petroleum resources are limited.
4. Plastics buried under the ground for hundreds of years, thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years will not rot.
5. The heat resistance of plastics is poor and easy to age.
6. Due to the inability of plastics to degrade naturally, it has become the number one enemy of mankind and has also led to the tragedy of many animal deaths. For example, monkeys, baboons, dolphins and other animals in the zoo will accidentally swallow the No. 1 plastic bottle that the tourists left behind. They will die in pain because they are not digested. Looking at the beautiful and pure sea, they will look closer, but they are full. A variety of plastic garbage that cannot be contained in the ocean, and a variety of plastics that cannot be digested have been found in the intestines of many dead seabird samples.
1. The material is hard, it is not easy to deform when exposed to heat;
2. Environmental protection and achieving sustainable development;
3. Light weight, easy to hold;
4. Is a good insulator;
1. Not waterproof, easy to mold;
2. Not resistant to acid and alkali, easy to corrode.