1. Before using the new wool brush for the first time, soak the bristles in warm water for about half an hour, and then remove the bristles that are easy to fall off before use, which can effectively reduce the lint during the use of the wool brush;
2. Before using the wool brush, soak the bristles in water before using it. Food brushes can prevent the wool brush bristles from branching.
1. Wool brush such as grease: use dishwashing detergent.
2. Wool brush, such as water-based brush: use warm water to clean it.
Matters needing attention:
1. The washed wool brush must be dried before storage;
2. The wool brush must not be exposed to high temperature during cleaning and use, otherwise it will seriously affect the use effect and service life of the wool brush.
The wool brush has the characteristics of large paint content, good leveling, and can evenly spit out the paint, so that the paint surface is smooth, the thickness is consistent, it is not easy to leave brush lines and bristles on the painted surface, and the construction feels smooth and durable.
The bristles were first used to be processed into paint brushes, which are suitable for coating and painting in the construction, decoration, and furniture industries. The bristle brush is solid and durable, has the effect of achieving a heavier paint coating, is easy to clean, and can be reused.
The biggest difference between silicone brush and paint wool brush is the impact on the human body. The root of the food brush is easy to clean, and the wool brush is easy to shed when grilling. The silicone barbecue brush is sold domestically from foreign trade
Each has its own strengths, and both can be used when baking. The wool brush is delicate, but the roots are not easy to clean. The silicone brush has no effect on the human body at the baking temperature. The silicone on the ring of the rice cooker that is used every day is this kind, it is thicker, but the root is easy to clean. If the grill is charcoal, it is recommended to use a hair brush instead of a silicone brush. For oven grilling, both brushes are fine.