Paint brush is a tool we often use when we use paint. After using it, many people don’t know how to clean the paint brush, so do you know how to wash the paint brush?
Method 1: Solvent
1. Brush the wiped cloth or paper to a large area to eliminate its excess paint. This greatly facilitates the work of washing hands.
2. Put the cleaning brush in the solvent, pour it into a bowl or jar and release it from the paint as soon as it is brushed. Alternatively, it is possible to press down on the rim and the wall of the tank.
The following are some types of solvents: oil-based paints that use mineral oil. Use water-based paint: acrylic, watercolor, latex paint; white glue and adhesive for wood. Shellac with denatured alcohol.
3. Once again, wipe off the remaining solvent. When the solvent is water, you can skip this step.
4. Rinse the brush under tap water. You can rub it with your fingers like this, but be careful with the sable fur brush.
5. When the brush is clean, completely get rid of excess water from it. Form to feed the brush, and then put it in the storage container until the tip of the brush is not deformed until it dries.
Method 2: Air conditioning brush
1. Wipe off the excess paint from the brush. Wipe off excess paint from cloth or paper.
2. Mix 4 liters of water and half a cup of warm water fabric softener. This solution helps alleviate paint holding on to the paintbrush.
3. A paintbrush in a solution. Do this for a few seconds until you see the paint start to fall.
4. Shake off excess air conditioning brushes.
5. Brush the correct shape and dry normally.
Method 3: Vinegar
1. Soak the brush in vinegar for one hour. Check whether the hair is softened. If not, continue to soak for 1 hour.
2. Put the brush in the pot and pour the old vinegar. He must completely cover the bristles.
3. Boil dilute vinegar. Put the brush in and cook for a few minutes.
4. Pick up the brush and let it cool. Be careful, because first it will be very hot.
5. Comb the bristle brush, you can do it yourself or use an old flat comb. Place the brush’s bristles on the foundation and comb the pieces of loose paint that they have knocked over. Repeat until, until all parts of the paint are combed.
6. Rinse the brush. When a lot of paint is rinsed under running water, the brush is completely removed from its residual power.
7. If necessary, repeat the above steps. You may need to brush the boiled vinegar and comb it to recover.
8. Dry brush, which is placed vertically in a container, the correct form of bristles.